Purple Strategies is a corporate reputation and strategy firm that combines the creativity and discipline of brand communications with the speed and strategy of political campaigns to serve Fortune 500 companies, associations, nonprofits and some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
We operate in a highly collaborative environment and apply integrated team-based approaches to help clients:
- ANTICIPATEreputation challenges and opportunities;
- COMPELchange through business actions and transformation;
- NAVIGATEreputation issues, acute crises, key business choices and policy/regulatory changes to inform decision-making.
Purple helps the world’s most important organizations address their toughest challenges.
Purple’s creative team is seeking an agile, highly motivated Graphic Designer to join us at an exciting, growth-oriented time for the firm. This is an excellent opportunity for a conceptual thinker with modern aesthetic sensibilities who is interested in supporting high-profile clients and building incredible content. The job will be located at our headquarters in Alexandria, VA or in our Chicago, IL office.
- Collaborate with strategic and creative leads on engaging, high-level work related to client brand strengthening, reputational challenges and/or stakeholder advocacy campaigns.
- Responsible for shaping the campaign concept and execute it across a number of media — digital assets, including display, social assets, including gifs, short videos, statics and more.
- Closely coordinate with creative leadership, content strategy, project manager, channel partners and campaign team to drive creative excellence.
- Play a leadership role in implementing the design look/feel of campaigns and project deliverables from both the ground up and within existing structures.
- Create, update, refresh and resize assets, as needed.
What We're Looking For:
- 3-6 years industry experience, preferably within an agency environment, with a strong focus on graphic design required. Bachelor’s degree or design/portfolio school equivalent preferred.
- Desire to work on diverse and challenging client deliverables, to include projects for a Fortune 10 energy company whose focus is on building content-heavy, global advocacy campaigns.
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and accountable.
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly articulate creative concepts and develop compelling narratives.
- Must be fluent with Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Animate. Other motion software, such as Final Cut, Moho, Houdini and Maya, a plus.
- Experience developing partnerships and working collaboratively with remote stakeholders to achieve outstanding creative results for clients.