Purple Strategies is a corporate reputation and strategy firm that combines the creativity and discipline of brand communications with the speed and strategy of political campaigns to serve Fortune 500 companies, associations, nonprofits and some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
We operate in a highly collaborative environment and apply integrated team-based approaches to help clients:
- ANTICIPATE reputation challenges and opportunities;
- COMPEL change through business actions and transformation;
- NAVIGATE reputation issues, acute crises, key business choices and policy/regulatory changes to inform decision-making.
Purple helps the world’s most important organizations address their toughest challenges.
The Content Strategist will be responsible for developing high level strategy that identifies the right content for the right user at the right time across paid, earned, shared and owned channels. The content strategist will work with client teams to identify the client’s business goals and plan for the creation and delivery of various forms of useful, usable content for various stakeholders and audiences.
- Developing a content strategy based on a company’s or client’s business objectives and the audiences’ or stakeholders’ needs.
- Maximizing the impact of content with client’s core audience segment.
- Identify and consider content purpose, management, production, delivery, measurement and re-use, taking into consideration the desired priorities and outcome of the campaign amongst key audiences
- Oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project life cycle.
- Conduct content audit: Conduct qualitative analyses of all the content on a network of sites and social media accounts) as well as gap analyses.
- Responsible for: creating and maintaining editorial calendars, style guides, taxonomies, metadata frameworks and content migration plans.
- 5-12 years of experience designing communications strategies and content campaigns for major corporations, campaigns and/or organizations
- Applied experience with political and/or reputation management campaigns
- Deep knowledge of contemporary digital media and engagement programs
- Impeccable writing skills and ownership of major deliverables, including strategy memos and decks
- Expert understanding of digital channel strategy
- Familiarity with analytics, including the use of data to shape strategic decisions; the establishment of objectives and KPIs; and the development of testing and optimization strategies
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and lead multi-discipline teams
- Expert presentation skills, able to articulate abstract ideas clearly, and escort clients through the creative process.