Purple Strategies is a corporate reputation and strategy firm that combines the creativity and discipline of brand communications with the speed and strategy of political campaigns to serve Fortune 500 companies, associations, nonprofits and some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
We operate in a highly collaborative environment and apply integrated team-based approaches to help clients:
- ANTICIPATE reputation challenges and opportunities;
- COMPEL change through business actions and transformation; and
- NAVIGATE reputation issues, acute crises, key business choices and policy/regulatory changes to inform decision-making.
Purple helps the world’s most important organizations address their toughest challenges.
The Paid Media Strategist plays a key subject matter expert role on our client teams and will develop and execute innovative, multi-channel paid media plans to help our clients engage target stakeholder audiences across all modern channels.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Identify new ways to reach and engage elite target audiences.
- Guide the paid media planning process for Purple campaigns and develop strategic paid engagement plans across all modern channels.
- Develop audience personas that bring targeted segments to life for clients and inform a campaign’s channel strategy and orchestration of voices.
- Create performance reports and present paid media campaign results with optimization recommendations and strategic insights from across platforms.
- Work with campaign leads, content strategists, creative directors and graphic designers to ensure our content takes best advantage of appropriate channels.
- Facilitate the sharing of paid media best practices across the firm.
- Provide functional guidance and serve as mentor to entry and mid-level employees.
- Prepare new business proposals and budgets for new and existing clients.
Experience, knowledge, and skill requirements:
- 8+ years of related professional, client-facing experience at brands and/or agencies.
- Experience reaching elite stakeholder audiences through a range of premium publishers, high-impact placements and programmatic delivery.
- Experience with media planning, placement, optimization and reporting tools, including research services like comScore, Scarborough, MRI, Nielsen, Global Web Index and ad servers like Sizmek.
- Excellent time management skills and a strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple campaigns at a time.
- Proficiency with top digital advertising self-service platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Google Analytics.