Purple Strategies is a corporate reputation and strategy firm. Our business thrives on breakthrough ideas that uniquely advantage our clients.
And nowhere is this more important than in how we strategize and execute paid media.
So we’re looking for someone who wants to help us rethink and reshape how paid media works today. We know it’s the most versatile tool in our toolbox — and we want a leader who can help us do even more with it.
Purple helps the world’s most important organizations address their toughest challenges. Your experience, perspective, and passion are the key to helping our clients:
- ANTICIPATE reputation challenges and opportunities;
- COMPEL change through business actions and transformation; and
- NAVIGATE reputation issues, acute crises, key business choices and policy/regulatory changes to inform decision-making.
It’s your ball — we want you to run with it. You will be responsible for developing innovative paid media strategies that help our clients target and engage a range of elite stakeholder audiences. As a core member of our campaign teams, you are the subject matter expert on paid media.
You will work closely and collaboratively with campaign leads, content strategists, creative directors and our media buying partners to design and execute winning campaigns.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Identify new ways to reach and engage elite target audiences.
- Guide the paid media planning process for Purple campaigns and develop strategic paid engagement plans across all channels.
- Develop audience personas that bring targeted segments to life for clients and inform a campaign’s channel strategy and orchestration of voices.
- Present paid media campaign results with optimization recommendations and strategic insights from across platforms.
- Facilitate the sharing of paid media best practices across the firm.
- Provide functional guidance and serve as mentor to entry and mid-level employees.
- Prepare new business proposals and budgets for new and existing clients.
Experience, knowledge, and skill requirements:
- 8+ years of related professional, client-facing experience at brands and/or agencies.
- Experience reaching elite stakeholder audiences through a range of premium publishers, high-impact placements and programmatic delivery.
- Excellent time management skills and a strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple campaigns at a time.
- Proficiency with top digital advertising self-service platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Google Analytics.